Sunday, March 21, 2010


Did anybody miss me >: i know you guys do :D
I'm so , so sorry for the 'always me & roubing' picture, because i have no other pics. ): I'm super duper ultra tired. Tell you along the way why . gahhh !
Ton-ed at yunzhao's house the day before yesterday, played Super Mario , Boxing , Golf , Bowling & Tennis . As usual , i owned her at every games <: (Yunzhao don't cry okay ! (Y) ) Her 2nd sis bed is soooooo comfortable , & her room , so song ! Once i lie on the bed , within a minutes i fell asleep. HAHA. I don't even want to get up until jinxiang & yunzhao force-d me out of the bed because i'd slept until 3.30pm. Slacked at her house until 6.30pm, Jinxiang went to Tampines meet weixin&co , well yunzhao accompanied me home to change because she want to meet sihui -.- !
Met sihui at bus stop , Then to Tamp at around ... i don't know ? God , i swear i miss weixin & yongjun, it's like few years since we met . (altho it's just barely 3 days we didn't meet ..)(i think i'm getting gay. (N)) Had my lunch+dinner @ Century Food Junction , then arcade-d at Star Point ! Yongjun went to geylang with his parents aft that , while us , walked around tamp with the gaga-like specs on me , then went to terence's house. Mahjong-ed over there, won exactly 20 . ^^ Ate supper at sempan bedok , their chicken got pump botox ! It's so fat & big.

Guess what . Terence & weixin cabbed home , Yunzhao & sihui too . Me & Jinxiang walked home -.- ! It took me approximately 1hr & 5 minutes to reach home . Hadn't been able to walk that long alr , it somehow makes me relax-ed <: Luckily , this time round didn't really saw anything, which makes the walk boring -.-

Now it's 8am in the morning, & is talking to emiliaemlyne that idiot , who did something unbelievable & amazing.

An apple a day , keeps the doctor away.
A glance of you , makes my world go gaga everyday !

No comments:

Post a Comment