Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Omg, i swear those stupid passerbys has no life . Same I.P. , & all the tags were same timing . HAHA , mutha dummy fuckers. Jokers , hahaha .

Hi , i had the same life with those passerbys , because i basically just rot at home WHOLE DAY without even going to school too . i'm so emo-emo-emo can . To that passerbys , can you leave your names down before tagging ? Because it's irritating . You even tagged me with Black's & Naomi's name. HAHAHAH , fucking posers . Get a life , i mean seriously, why be a nerd behind a com ? hahah , enough of the rantings.

There's nothing to blog today, OH WAIT THERE IS ! I finally eat at home , like don't know how many years ever since i ate at home . :B Alright , since there's nothing esle to say, i shall put it to an end here. Goodbye :D (L)




There's a post script to everything in this world , so does my blog. LOL
P/S: Okay, this lame but i wanna blog it down. It's 1.34AM now . What i wanna say is , MAC IS MY LOVE ! okay lame, that's because i ate it while i was being damn hungry. But still ! (L). Willykoh loves McSpicy ^^
PP/S: I'm damn bloody full/filled to the brim now. omgomgomg , i may explode any moment. my stomach got influenced by tanyunzhao . Because her appetite very small .
PPP/S: Omg, My stomach's appetite is retarding >(

No comments:

Post a Comment