Friday, March 5, 2010

It's tormenting .

1st .
Oh my god . i am so tiring now . Just came back from school & decided to blog .
Had fun in school today , Mr aliff were talking about his experience & all sorts of stuffs that is linked to chem . His lesson is one of the most interesting one ^^ ! Today , i had came to realized that i have a crazy friend , which influence me & i've become mad too . Her name is TanYunZhao. well , her reason for being mad is because Chua Chee Liang confiscated her Itouch.
Well mine is... I think too much things alr . :'/
WTF , she kept laughing & laughing & laughing at whatever teacher said . LOL !
Both of us , scold at whichever person we don't like , like having mad cow disease .__. !
Hao la , i go use my computer & continue mad-ing until next week . Shall blog tonight ..


- ADVERTISING -
Anybody wanna watch movie tonight ? ):

Isn't it funny .
I don't understand why.
But i panicked . hah . I'm mad.
I must have.... really think too much.
just because i don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment