Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I must say , i looked damn innocent in this photo ^^

& , still , i have a sad life today. HAHA ! Reasons why are , today i had to go back school and have my english mock test. & the funny thing is , i set my alarm clock at 8.30 , when i only need to reach school at 12 -.- . Actually i don't know the exact time, it was roubing who bombed me up with her one powerful sms, asking me whether if i intended to attend to this thing or not. (Because usually nothing could wake me up beside my grandmother.) Instantly, i grabbed my towers & clothes & went to bath . (kay, there wasn't a need to emphasize on this. HAHA !)
Settle out to school at 12pm - sharply !
There's this thing , very funny . I smsed yunzhao before i reached the school . But she didn't replied . So i took all the efforts & walked up to my classroom which is on the third floor. But i didn't saw anyone . I was like "what the hell , where are they -.- !" Until yunzhao replied me that, they were at the concourse , which is like very near my school gate -.- ! Okay , get the papers from my teacher & settled down . But what's worse is , we freaking hell took 2hour plus to finish the whole paper -.-.-.- cute hor !
After finishing the mock test , we went off to 121 for our BR-UNCH still . (basically brunch is breakfast+lunch. HAHA !) I went home after eating my kuey chap ^^ ! They went to .. dk where.

Reached home , changed all those stuffs, waited for sihui do her art , a few hours later , met up & went to yunzhao's house . Jinxiang were over there too . Were playing Super Mario over there. Kept dying & dying & dying countless times ): Went home at about .. i don't know the time . HAHA.

Me & Yunzhao were talking about suicides on msn . There were lots of bullshits. Like , "Jump already sms me okay ." & "I bring my phone to hell , in case i need to find you in there." supreme godlike conversation , i laughed my ass out . HAHA !

Just a question. Has any teenagers had any pressures on becoming an adult/entering into the adulthood? hell, i am like thinking about the future already. I can see that it is pitch black. No joke . You see, i can't even study well , my subjects foundation ain't strong either. It's like what the hell could i do in the future when my present is already in this kind of lousy state ? I couldn't do anything well at all , i always get reprimanded for what i had done. Seems like everything in my life goes wrong as well. aites , stop the emo stuffs.
Look , it's 17 march . It's DOREEN'S birthday ! HEH . 16 already ! One by one i see you all gaining age , when will it be my turn ~ ! I wanna watch NC16 too you know ): sad life . HAH.
&&, To my dearest sister, once again,
Happy Birthday :D

aites, sorry for the ultra mega long post, i felt so much better somehow by just blogging. Hope you guys tag when you view this blog. It's like so dead ): meowwwww !
Sorry for the lousy content. Besides the happy birthday thing ^^


Goodnights.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment